• Sit in a sturdy, non-tip chair with armrests.
• With palms flat on the armrests, press hands down to lift buttocks from the
chair. Hold for 3–5 seconds.
• Bend your elbows to slowly ease back down
• Sit up straight. Keep your elbow close to your body and your wrist straight.
• Bend your arm, moving your hand up to your shoulder, then lower slowly. Start by using your fist as weight.
• Do a set with each arm. Depending upon your strength, use dumbbells.
• Sit, leaning forward from the waist.
• Bend your elbow so that your forearm is parallel to the floor. Then straighten elbow as you extend arm behind you. Start with a very light dumbbell and increase weight as you get stronger.
• Do a set with each arm.